Sunday, January 13, 2008

Lets See This on Chautauqua Lake

FLOATING GAZEBO

January 10th, 2008
Greetings,
This is going around the Internet recently.  More rules and regulations coming to a lake near you?
Regards,
-LakeAlicious
=========
gazebo.bmpGreetings,
Have you seen this on Mille Lacs?
 
FLOATING GAZEBO
 
I was going to build the Gazebo on the edge of my dock down by the lake but I thought ….I might just as well build the deck with floats on it and I can then take it out fishing too.  Has 15,000# capacity.
The deck is 18ft x 18ft with 12 plastic  foam filled dock floats that are 4ft x 4ft by 18 inch. high.and the Gazebo is 10 ft. Hexagon with a table and chairs  inside. Under the table is my trolling motor so I can take it out to my favorite fishing hole. The trolling motor is remote controled wireless so I can be  fishing outside and operate the motor. On the top of the table I have a LOWRANCE Fish-Finder with depth sounding sonars and temp gauge.  I have 2 electric winchs with 40# anchors. I have also built in a water pump so I can clean the fish right on the spot. Now I can relax and fish while my wife can sit and relax.
 
For more information on Chautauqua Lake Real Estate & Living visit: www.chautauqualakehomes.com
 

No comments: